There are two types of a document translation that I do offer:

  • Sworn/Certified
  • Non Certified 

If you are about to submit your document to a government officials then most likely you will need a Sworn/Certified translation.  Please read FAQ Frequently Asked Questions and other available information on the website to decide which type of a translation and services to choose from. If you would like me to draft a legal document in English language, please contact me and provide in details particulars of a such project.